Assessment are powerful, life-changing tools. They can uncover the nature of your unique strengths! They can also reveal the source of your hidden struggles. Understanding both allows you to choose to focus your strengths and become the best version of yourself.
We incorporate the following assessments in evaluations for adults and children.
- Couple Assessment Process: A three phase process to help couples grow more quickly
- Neurotransmitter testing or biomarkers to measure levels of neurotransmitters and how they correlate to wellness, anxiety, depression, focusing, hyperactivity and mood swings.
- IDAK Career Match for career decision making and transitioning. Useful for young people transitioning to college or adults interesting in learning where their natural skills and talents lie or for mid-life transitions when unhappy with current career. See Dr. Boyd’s IDAK profile here.
- Increase your EQ, or Emotional Intelligence, by learning how to implement changes in your personal or business life.
- Measure Spiritual Intelligence, SQ, to gain awareness in your spiritual life to identify areas for growth. We incorporate this into Spiritual Direction.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator, measuring psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. Use this personality assessment for teams, couples, and for individuals related to career preferences or learning how to interact with others.
- We incorporate psychological testing for personality patterns in our evaluation for adults and children.